How To Spend Valentine's Day with Kids in Lockdown
Yes, it's different this year but it doesn't have to be dull! 😉 Let's make the most of it without rushing anywhere. Here are some simple ideas to cheer everyone up:
1. Make heart shaped pancakes for breakfast for the whole family. Don't worry if you don't have a heart-shaped cookie cutter. You can find out how to make them with tin foil here. 🥞
2. Play a board game together.
3. Do Valentine crafts together. You can find some great ideas here. ❤️🧡💛💚💙
4. Tell your kids what you think is special about them. You can draw hearts and write little cute notes for a nice keepsake.
5. Cook family's favourite meal or order a takeaway. 🍕
6. Grab blankets and watch a movie together. Cuddles mandatory! Looking for a classic movie to watch? How about Lady and the Tramp? 🍿
7. For the perfect end of the day, have some hot chocolate with marshmallows. Yum! Delicious recipe here. ☕